Skip to main content

Exhibitors

Exhibit image

IBEROPASTA Lda

Hall: Hall 1 Stand: O-307
Iberopasta is a Portuguese company in the food sector, which is dedicated to the manufacture of pasta products. The company's mission is to create quality, innovative and reliable food products, guaranteeing a diet made up of important sources of nutrition, health, well-being and pleasure for its consumers.

Address

EN 243 km 30 Sitio da Machuqueira
Moitas Venda - Alcanena
2380 563
Portugal

Website

https://iberopasta.pt/

Contact Exhibitor


Loading
  • Carob is a product used as a food ingredient and the demand for which has increased significantly due to new trends in nutritious and natural products. The use of products containing carob flour has a number of beneficial effects on health. Rich in f ...
  • Spinach is a low-calorie food rich in essential minerals, such as calcium, iron and magnesium. Spinach contains fibre and a high content of B, A and K complex vitamins, which bring added value to our health. Its composition includes omega-3 essential ...
  • Protein plays a fundamental role in the organism of any human being, performing a series of physiological functions essential to health, particularly in hormonal function and the repair of cells and tissues. For athletes, it assumes even greater impo ...
  • Tomato is obtained by dehydrating the ripe fruit, preserving it essential characteristics and natural flavour. It is 95% water and therefore low in calories. The remaining 5% are mostly carbohydrates, fibre and other nutrients that make tomatoes bene ...
  • The traditional pasta with the brand "A portuguesa"is suitable for all types of markets with a price-quality ratio.
  • The traditional durum wheat semolina pasta is made with the best durum wheat semolina, quality water, bronze mould Extrusion in bronze mould and slow drying makes it unique and differentiating. The extrusion in bronze mould, gives Mi Pasta a rough an ...
  • The innovative coloured and flavoured pasta is Iberopasta's latest creation. A wide variety of flavours in your meal.
Loading
View all Exhibitors

STRATEGIC PARTNER

 

Modon

TOP TABLE HEADLINE SPONSOR

CATEGORY SPONSOR - BEVERAGE

 

Aljameel