Raise your profile at the show and benefit from an increase in ROI and visitors to your stand. A host of sponsorship opportunities exist around The Saudi Food Shoe, before, during, and after the show, with ideas and packages to fit every budget. Choose from signage and banners inside and outside the venue, registration messages, mailer sponsorship, events, innovation awards branding as well as high visibility online with web banners and email advertising.
Here's a guide to take you through all the necessary information that you will require before the show.
Build-up starts for all SPACE ONLY exhibitors with appointed stand contractors or building their own stand.
All stand construction should be completed by this time. If you need to work through the night, please inform the show operations team onsite as you will require wristbands to access the halls after the specified allowed access.
- Single-level stands – maximum height recommended is 4 meters
- Single level stands maximum height permitted is 5 metres - Structural calculations must be provided based on the complexity of the stand
- Hanging banners, cubes etc. position will be subject to rigging points availability/location. Please note banners will be hung within the perimeter of your stand and are not allowed to be overlooking a neighboring stand. Banner needs to be at the front or central to the stand space
- The maximum number of people permitted on a stand should correspond to 1 person per 3sqm. Maximum capacity signage is also required to be displayed in front of the stand. The size of these signs needs to be a minimum of 50cm by 30cm.
EXHIBITOR & CONTRACTOR BADGE INFO
- Exhibitors accessing the halls must display their exhibitor badges at all times.
- Exhibitor badges can be ordered through the exhibitor name badges form under compulsory forms or contact email@example.com.
- Submission deadline date is 12th June 2023. Please contact the show operations team on firstname.lastname@example.org for details on exhibitors’ access to the halls.
- Contractor vehicle access passes will be sent via email or can be collected from the organiser’s
- Contractor vehicle access passes will be sent via email or can be collected from the organiser’s office for build-up and break-down upon submission of security deposit
- Contractor badges can be collected from the organiser’s office for build-up and break-down upon submission of security deposit
- Badges will be distributed, 1 badge allowance per 3m2, Any extra badges will be charged
*No access will be allowed to anyone without a badge.
Date: Tuesday, 20th of June
Time: 14:00 – 22:00 hrs
Date: Wednesday, 21st of June
Time: 14:00 – 22:00 hrs
Date: Thursday, 22nd of June Time: 14:00 – 22:00 hrs
IMPORTANT DURING SHOW OPEN DAYS
- It is strictly prohibited to store any items behind exhibition stands or in any area of the venue that is not a designated storage area managed by the official freight agent.
- Exhibitors are responsible for arranging the removal of empty crates and boxes and/or storage until they are required for re-shipment at the end of the exhibition.
- If items are found behind exhibition stands or in any area of the venue that is not a designated storage area, it will be considered as rubbish and will be disposed of.
- Storage is available and can be pre-booked through the official freight contractor.
- Only trade visitors above 21 years of age can attend the event.
Date: Thursday, 22nd of June
Time: 23:30 – 00:00 hrs
Time: 00:01 - 16:00 hrs
The Saudi Food Show
Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center King Abdullah Rd, King Abdullah Dt.,
Riyadh 11564, Saudi Arabia.
Maps Location: Click Here