The Saudi Food Excellence Awards 2023 are bestowed to the industry's revolutionary pioneers, honouring excellence in the F&B industry, launched within the past calendar year. Don’t miss an incredible opportunity to get your innovative products in front of a large audience of buyers who make product decisions.
Categories for 2023
- Best product/food innovation
- Best Saudi-made product
- Best plant-based product
- Best packaging design
- Best sustainability product/initiative
- Best restaurant concept
- New F&B startup of the year
- Best food retailer
Judges will consider the structure, presentation and clarity of each entry and only innovations released within the past 12 calendar months will be considered. Applications out of this date range will be rejected.
Judges value high quality, well-written entries based on facts that are supported by attachments such as photos, reports, case studies, videos, press clippings, presentations, etc.
In addition to relevance to the criteria the prejudging of the nominations will be based on:
- Innovation / Originality / Advancement in the segment
- Efficiency / Cost Reduction
- Health & Environment
- Customer Centricity
Rules of Participation
- Participation is free.
- Only Saudi Food Show 2023 confirmed exhibitors are entitled to participate for the Saudi Food Excellence Awards.
- Exhibitor can enter multiple categories; however, each category would need to be completed in a separate online form.
- Exhibitors can enter multiple different products/ company initiatives; however, each product/innovation would need to be completed on a separate online form.
- Entries can be from a brand-new product/innovation or initiative, re-launch of an established product or launch of an innovative initiative
- Entries of products launched/re-launched strictly during the 12-month period of June 2022 to June 2023
- Entries can only be submitted online through the official Saudi Food Exhibitor Portal. Entries sent via email will not be accepted.
- Participants are responsible for uploading product information, images and videos themselves. This data will be utilised for the adjudication process and Saudi Food Show marketing purposes only, and deleted once the winners are announced.
- Deadline for submissions - Closed
- Winners announced - 20 June 2023